Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Chucky Camera/Graphic Bug After Interacting with Glyph

skylarka
skylarka Member Posts: 28
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

After Interacting with a Glyph, Chucky's Third Person camera zooms into first person and is placed inside his head so you can see the inside of his face and backs of his eyes and have a very disorienting head bob.

This happened to me while playing on PC

To Reproduce:

Step 1 : Select a Challenge that requires interacting with Glyphs. I used Red Glyphs.

Step 2 : Play as Chucky in a public match with any build.

Step 3 : Locate and interact with a glyph.

Step 4 : The camera will now clip inside of Chucky's head when walking. When stationary the camera will appear normal, but will snap back inside of Chucky's head whenever you move. Vaulting a ledge fixes the issue (breaking a pallet does not fix the issue).

Additional information

• This is reproduce-able on multiple maps and with any build. I was able to reproduce it on two maps with two different perk/add-on loadouts.
  • This happened when using Chucky's default skin and interacting with Red Glyphs.

Videos of The Bug (contain harsh language):

First Incident (clip contains interacting with the glyph, which triggered the bug, the bugged camera, and using a ledge to stop the bug): https://clips.twitch.tv/PiliableCarelessSandstormMikeHogu-to-Eq0-zzgngKoe3

Second Incident (clip does not include interaction with glyph that triggered the bug, only the bugged camera itself. Does include breaking a pallet which did not fix the camera): https://clips.twitch.tv/SmokyCuriousVanillaChocolateRain-AP8cz_Z8GB05tIs_

Note: I do not have logs for these matches because they occurred about halfway through a 5 hour stream and I did not stop stream to get logs.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.