Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Decisive strike shouldn’t deactivate

Hi guys.

so it brought to my attention as new perks have been introduced as well as new killers and survivors. I was wondering if perhaps due to the camping and slugging is on the rise (as always), and the majority of survivor perks being nerfed. They should make it so decisive strike doesn’t deactivate anymore when interacting with a gen, totem, healing etc. I know the developers won’t read this but I would love for the community to have feed back on this. Obviously the perk should deactivate once all gens are done so I don’t think that should change, but during matches should change.

Comments

• Avo
    Avo Member Posts: 190
    edited December 2023

I understand you, trust me. But we are currently at the gen-rushing meta. I know it'll be very nice on Solo-Q but it'll be very very very strong on cordinated SWF. Literally all they have to do is 5 seconds instead 3

• HandsomeJack_049
    HandsomeJack_049 Member Posts: 131
    edited December 2023

The conspicuous action nerf was a required change because survivors abused DS to purposely put the killer in a lose-lose situation. They’d get unhooked, hop on a gen, and force the killer to have to eat the DS, lose the gen, and lose the survivor as well. The old Unbreakable + DS meta was the closest the game to dying because of the survivor meta (with eruption / SM (Brine + Overcharge) being the killer equivalent).

The most likely change is to restore the 5-second stun and maybe increase the length of duration (with a counter that the perk deactivates if another survivor is hooked while DS is still active).