We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Singularity drama

Options
Plas
Plas Member Posts: 6

I’ve been playing singularity since he came out and my friend just got him a week ago, and we have really different play styles. I like to slug but only if someone nearby which I normally find with jolt, and he doesn’t slug but he’s recently started saying he’s better than me just because he doesn’t slug. I would love to know your opinion on this and if you’d like more information you can just ask in the poll. Vote who’s better

Singularity drama 9 votes

Me
22%
Plasomg_is_that_jesus 2 votes
My friend
77%
09SHARKBOSSRareFantom47TheSingularityDubsaroniHypeTheUltimateqnyunTommyDorkelson 7 votes

Comments

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 527
    Options

Better in what way?

Morally? (suppressed giggle)

Tactically? (haha)

Or does he think that not using the tactically optimal play makes him better? I see reason in that. I like to think that I'm better than those who stack slowdown while I only use fun chase perks. But I could see reason in the opposite too - the better player makes tactically optimal choices.

Also there is no way for me to know, as no two killers face the same opponents. Unless you find a team, and both play like 5-10 matches against them and ask for their judgement, you have no way to know either.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    My friend

sluggin suks but its not as bad as tunneling or camping

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

You mean slug is:

a) okay

b) not okay

What would you like to know? Who is the better slugger?

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options
    My friend

Slugging is so situational under the circumstances. There really is no correct answer about whether you should or shouldn't.

• Plas
    Plas Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Me

Forgot to mention I don’t slug across the map only if there close

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    My friend

I would say your friend because he isn't allowing Survivors to get the slugged guy up from the ground. Using Jolt to find another Survivor is good, but not necessary. You should get the hook and head back to the generator to see if they stuck around or if they ran off immediately. In other terms, you could use a biopod to slipstream the Survivor working on the gen.

Other than that, I'm not sure because I don't see any gameplay, nor do I see how long you chase the Survivor on the gen for. There is a lot of missing context to properly make a decision such as this.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited December 2023
    Options

Okay lets put it in this way:

If you both have the same outcome on your rounds and your friend does it without slugging, camping or tunneling, he might be the better player. He does not need to play dirty (but in a effective) way to achive the same as you playing dirty tactics.