We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

INITIALIZATION ERROR

Options
bettercalldano
bettercalldano Member Posts: 4
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting
Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• bettercalldano
    Options

Hi, I'm writing to you from Italy to report a problem on PS4 that has been affecting many users since version of the game "7.4.0", and even with the new version "7.4.1" this problem has not been resolved. I'm talking about the impossibility of access for all Italian users who have "TIM" as their Wi-Fi manager, and that every time they try to access Dead By Daylight, the "Initialization Error" screen appears, it is now It's been happening for a week, I'm asking for urgent help, thank you.

• bettercalldano
    Options
  • bettercalldano
    Options
  • ElmStreet7654
    ElmStreet7654 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Seems that there's an issue between dbd server and italian isp telecom because actually i've the same problem but i can play with any mobile hotspot.

This discussion has been closed.