We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Should DBD have separate "Casual" and "Ranked" queues?

Options
tuttoinunavolta
tuttoinunavolta Member Posts: 163

Just wondering about people's opinion on this topic :)

On one side I think it could help sorting people who are just looking to take it easy / goof off / farm in different queues from those looking for a good challenge, even if just a bit. But it's also true that in many games Casual can end up being the sweatiest and/or most toxic mode.

What do you guys think?

Should DBD have separate "Casual" and "Ranked" queues? 20 votes

Yes, I'd love it
35%
ChikyBabyShrimpRareFantom47EEPTheSingularityHypeTheUltimateqnyun 7 votes
No, the game is better as it is now
45%
The_DaydreamerxEaHerInfernalMajestySlamitieSmoeFoempticolAstelomg_is_that_jesusTommyDorkelson 9 votes
(vote this if you just want to see results)
20%
MooksWextonCorvusCorax86D0NN1ED4RK0 4 votes

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,159
    Options
    (vote this if you just want to see results)

I have stated before that I don’t think that this would work as those people that actually want to sweat hard and make the other side as miserable as possible will just be queuing up in casual queue thus making the whole system useless and just increase queue times for everyone.

but as of now, we already have a system where the MMR somehow exactly works in this way for both sides, actual skillful sweaty players get matched against casuals trying to mind their own business.. you can see that in plenty of content of Streamers/YouTubers etc.

so.. maybe it is worth a try?

I would rather see the MMR system getting adjusted though. Make chase times and escaping/losing/winning individual chases part of the calculation and make the matchmaking a little bit more strict.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,461
    Options

Still an incredibly flawed & awful idea.

There are better ways to deal with matchmaking.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

NO plus Can we please have the old ranking system back? The game became way to serious and sweaty. I want to have fun dbd back like it used to be.😪