We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What is your opinion about the Shape?

Options
Astel
Astel Member Posts: 616

Please give your opinion.

What is your opinion about the Shape? 25 votes

He needs massive buff.
44%
GibberishAtsuka_AnarchySlamitieAurellesizzlingmario4ChikyArchol123CypheriusWextonAstelTommyDorkelson 11 votes
He needs minor buff.
36%
Viktor1853just_one_playerSmoeOrangeBearSteakdabaitRareFantom47CorvusCorax86kinupsschilltutorial 9 votes
He is fine with current status.
16%
xEaMarc_123TheSingularityomg_is_that_jesus 4 votes
He needs minor nerf.
4%
FengMain61 1 vote
He needs massive nerf.
0%

Comments

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    He needs massive buff.

He also needs his insta mori addons bull$#!π deleted

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,243
    Options

I think he is the scariest killer in DbD.

Infinite insta death T3 is incredibly strong.

Just got wiped out on GoJ by a devour Mikey. And the insta death T3 on Midwich today as well.

He has a bit a weird balance. But i think with a buff normal players could not play against him anymore as they already struggle.

I also see a lot of streamers not doing so well against a good Myers.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,197
    Options
    He needs massive buff.

Myers is arguably one of the worst killers in the game, basically the only thing he has going are some addons that are completely busted, like the tombstone piece. The should basically rework almost all of his addons, increase his base stalking speed and then probably change everything, since most of his addons are problematic in some way. There should never be an addon that straight up let's yous mori someone without hooks or what not. Besides that some buffs to hits base kit would be nice, being 110% in t1 and maybe a short aura reading when you enter t3 or something like that?

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 303
    Options
    He needs massive buff.

My fav licensed, and probably scariest/creepiest, killer in DBD. With how things been since his release as the 5th Killer in DBD in '16 he definitely needs some very careful and effective adjustments to adequately adjust to the ever-changing times of the game. I see him as one of the old remnants of what DBD used to be about (creepiness and scare-factor of a killer) and actually still maintaining it even now. Scratch Mirror Myers is the most fun you'll get out of him when you're looking to have players change their underwear after the match. lol

I feel as though there should be a way to make him more fun/enjoyable yet challenging for Survivors, but keeping him in the top as one of the scariest in the game. I have a few ideas in mind to throw out there:

💡A massive revamp of his EW Tier system. I'd like to see it surpass EW3 and go up to even EW5 with each tier granting a unique ability and increasing m/s, lunge attacks, vaulting speed, his signature vanishing act (if that's even possible without making him OP AF), maybe even removing the TR completely mid-chase in the higher tier(s) as chases become more intense (like in the movies where he would get into a heated chase and the victim turns around and he's suddenly disappeared).

💡A toggle option for his EW tiers. This has been suggested numerous times by other players and seems like a great idea. To be able to manually drop or go up a tier at will as long as the EW meter is full.

💡Improved Stalk ability. Improve Stalk m/s and rate at which EW is gained, either inherently or by improving add-on(s) (while nerfing the strongest ones as a good trade-off).

💡Add-on adjustments. Tuft and the Tombstones in particular need a balanced rework.

💡A more intense tier or chase theme after passing EW3 like the Halloween Kills tracks titled "Rampage" and "Unkillable" to signify the severity of the situation.

There's more to go on in detail about Myers being reworked but these are the ones I can immediately think of.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    He needs massive buff.

He is one of the weakest killers in the game and his power is really outdated. But if he gets buffs, Infinite Tier 3 and the tombstone addons definitely need to be nerfed.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,047
    Options
    He needs massive buff.

Easily one of the worst, if not the worst Killers in the game. I am utterly baffled at how BHVR has left one of horror's most iconic characters as a complete joke for all these years. Desperatley needs a rework.

His character model looks really bad too, why didn't it get a visual overhaul even though Laurie and Haddofield did?

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited December 2023
    Options

I say he is fine. Killers in general are at the current version of the game are all strong enough.

But he would need some fixes tho. For example that you are not able to stalk a survivor unless more then half of the body is visible. I also think the stalking range should be fixed.

If they do change those issues, we have to wait and see how strong he would be. Maybe a very small buff is required, maybe not.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    He needs minor buff.

Overall, buff his Evil Within, but balance out his add-ons. However, if somebody decides that either of the mirror add-ons are too strong, Imma straight up fight you.