We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Female player looking for chill people

Options

Hi!

I'm in my late twenties and am looking for someone to play with. Preferably with mic. I play on Xbox but can chat on discord and ps as well.

I usually play during evening (UK) but can jump on during the day as well. :)

I got nearly 3k hours and been playing since 2020.. but had a long break and got back into if a month ago. Looking for somewhat okay players that wanna try fun and random builds as well.

CBA with toxic players, so please don't enquire if making others have a bad time is your hobby. :)

Comments

• PiggyBoozled
    PiggyBoozled Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

discord is ✨piggyboozled✨ if u wanna catch some Ls

• RealLifeTrapper
    RealLifeTrapper Member Posts: 18
    Options

I'm 23, Im a female, I've been playing since 2018 && I am also on Xbox. Looking for friends to game with, what is your discord??

• laurasaxx
    laurasaxx Member Posts: 45
    Options

Would love to play sometime! (any anyone this applies to, by all means add me)

I run a woman-centered discord and we play a bunch of DBD (amongst other games). Would love to have you if you'd like to play with us sometime!

Disc name: LauraSaxx

Cheers!

• simba03
    simba03 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 4
    Options

Would love to play sometime

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Savij95
    Savij95 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Im quite new! Im a fast learner. Teach me the way!
    male 28

Savij95

Xbox

• XMISSTOXICX
    XMISSTOXICX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi i write you on your discord. We can play i am 20 years old. I play bdb only half year but i thig i am very good at the game 😀

• xSmithyHD
    xSmithyHD Member Posts: 3
    Options

I’m from the UK too and on Xbox, have nearly 3K hours but been playing since 2018. Hmu if you wanna play some games my tag is xSmithyHD