Female player looking for chill people

Options

Hi!

I'm in my late twenties and am looking for someone to play with. Preferably with mic. I play on Xbox but can chat on discord and ps as well.

I usually play during evening (UK) but can jump on during the day as well. :)

I got nearly 3k hours and been playing since 2020.. but had a long break and got back into if a month ago. Looking for somewhat okay players that wanna try fun and random builds as well.

CBA with toxic players, so please don't enquire if making others have a bad time is your hobby. :)

Comments

• PiggyBoozled
    PiggyBoozled Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

discord is ✨piggyboozled✨ if u wanna catch some Ls

• RealLifeTrapper
    RealLifeTrapper Member Posts: 18
    Options

I'm 23, Im a female, I've been playing since 2018 && I am also on Xbox. Looking for friends to game with, what is your discord??

• laurasaxx
    laurasaxx Member Posts: 45
    Options

Would love to play sometime! (any anyone this applies to, by all means add me)

I run a woman-centered discord and we play a bunch of DBD (amongst other games). Would love to have you if you'd like to play with us sometime!

Disc name: LauraSaxx

Cheers!

• simba03
    simba03 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 4
    Options

Would love to play sometime

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Savij95
    Savij95 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Im quite new! Im a fast learner. Teach me the way!
    male 28

Savij95

Xbox

• XMISSTOXICX
    XMISSTOXICX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi i write you on your discord. We can play i am 20 years old. I play bdb only half year but i thig i am very good at the game 😀

• xSmithyHD
    xSmithyHD Member Posts: 3
    Options

I’m from the UK too and on Xbox, have nearly 3K hours but been playing since 2018. Hmu if you wanna play some games my tag is xSmithyHD