The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Raimbow 6 siege collab feedback

I'm someone who played siege since the start,and played a lot of it. I don't really play it anymore because It's not the kind of game I enjoy nowadays,but i'm still staying close with everything especially the lore or new games (Like extraction)related to siege.

So I was pretty excited for the raimbow collab,and then promptly disapointed. First thing first,I know that the collab mostly come because ubisoft and BHVR are two studio pretty close and the devs often talk with each other,so i'm pretty happy we even got a collab.

But the choices of skin and character where pretty bad,like one that didnt even came out yet and two... I have nothing against wamai and blitz but just...they're not iconic you know what I mean ? Compared to character like ash,thermite,doc,caveira,tatcher. Blitz is fine but why the elite skin ?

I think what annoy me the most is the potential of such collab,and I know that this collab didnt do well (I really hope i'm wrong because if i'm,it mean we have more chances of seeing more r6s in dbd) because the skin just don't really scratch any itch or they're very niche.

If another collab happen I would love to see maybe a legendary skin for killer (I have even a full chapter in mind but I know that'll never happen due to hu well,not being a horror game,even tho with extraction there's potential,anw) if you manage to have caveira as ghostface that would be👌

But since there's more chance only non license character would get one,here's a few ideas :

For killer I would recommand siege as oni,Imagine him running arond and them slamming his hammer

Dokkaebi as skull merchant could work

Azami as trickster too

For "cosplay" skin as killer,cav as legion could work (even if I would hate it because it don't fit her sneaky playstyle)vigil or jackal as wraith could be fun too. Kali would work really well as deathslinger

For survivor,honestly anything could work but try to go for more known and iconic character ? so basically the first years agent and pretty charismatic character (cav,blackbeard,valk,solis,flores ect)

So as final words,thanks for the collab,but consider making something bigger that could please even those that dont know anything about r6s

Comments