Fan-Made Add-Ons.

BillyBoiMain
BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164
edited March 2019 in Creations

Very Rare Worn Out Tools Add-On:

Protective Wiring: Some wires made from super durable metal that prevents it from easily getting damaged:

Once you use your toolbox to repair a generator past 75% this add-on is consumed.

Once consumed, the generator will be:
•Unable to regress past 75% completion.
•Unable to be damaged by the killer.
•Reduces charges by 10%.
Add-on is consumed on use.

Ultra Rare Rainbow Map Add-On:

Foggy Monocle: A gentleman’s monocle which reveals more than the eye can see.

•Auras have unlimited range.
•Considerably increases the burning rate of the map’s charges.

Post edited by BillyBoiMain on

Comments

• BillyBoiMain
    Criticism and comments are appreciated.
  • yes
    yes Member Posts: 361
    edited February 2019

Maybe change 55% to 75-85%, otherwise, it'd be kinda OP if 4 survivors were working on the same gen at the same time, and you were unable to kick it. Does Overcharge still affect this? How about Hex: Ruin? Does this add-on trump these perks?
    Maybe change the add-on to this:

Protective Wiring: Some wires made from super durable metal that prevents it from easily getting damaged:

Once you use your toolbox to repair a generator past 75%, this add-on is consumed.

•Add-on is consumed on use.
    •Does not trump Hex: Ruin and Overcharge.
    •'Tapping' the generator will consume the toolbox.
    •Reduces charges by 15% (Optional, but if added you can erase the tapping part and/or the "does not trump ___" part).

The monocle is good, the penalty of it being consumed considerably faster than normal is understandable, that balances it out.

• BillyBoiMain
    yes said:

Maybe change 55% to 75-85%, otherwise, it'd be kinda OP if 4 survivors were working on the same gen at the same time, and you were unable to kick it. Does Overcharge still affect this? How about Hex: Ruin? Does this add-on trump these perks?
    Maybe change the add-on to this:

Once you use your toolbox to repair a generator past 75%, this add-on is consumed.

•Add-on is consumed on use.
    •Does not trump Hex: Ruin and Overcharge.
    •'Tapping' the generator will consume the toolbox.
    •Reduces charges by 15% (Optional, but if added you can erase the tapping part and/or the "does not trump ___" part).

The monocle is good, the penalty of it being consumed considerably faster than normal is understandable, that balances it out.

Thank you for the comment. A lot of the points are valid, so I will now fix them, thanks for saying that.
  • JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

Y'know, I've always wanted more addons in this game, I like these ideas

• BillyBoiMain

Y'know, I've always wanted more addons in this game, I like these ideas

Thank you :chuffed: