Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I finish my challenge but says I haven't after match

connordeekelly
connordeekelly Member Posts: 18
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

I have finished multiple challenges during a match, but when I get to the scoreboard, it says I didn't complete the challenge. The challenge I've been having this issue with is the Back-To-Back challenge on this new tome where you have to get consecutive great skill checks 3 times in a row with the perk Technician.

Also, there's another bug with this challenge where in the match if you hit just a good skill check, the banner for the challenge will appear as if you earned a point, but remains at 0. I don't think it should show if you just hit a good skill check (unless you had 1 or more consecutive greats).

I'm gonna hold off on this challenge until I hear a response, but thought you guys should know.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• brizzyne
    brizzyne Member Posts: 8

It appears what the issue is with that challenge is that it keeps looking at skill checks on gens after the complete is registered so if you get a non great after the "complete" it resets or at least bugs out. No idea whether or not getting 3 new greats in a roll will recomplete it as it does not show progress after the initial complete shows. If you do keep getting greats until you die or escape then it will complete or if you get 3 and then are killed it works.

• thatbeech8
    thatbeech8 Member Posts: 2

This has also happened to me multiple times with this challenge

This discussion has been closed.