We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If they bring Nick Cage to the Dead by Daylight movie, how will he play the role?

Options
Dipper
Dipper Member Posts: 137

As we know a Dbd movie is in the making, and we will probably see Nick Cage in it (Would be a reeeeally wasted opportunity, especially as Cage was apparently the one asking for his Character in DbD), how do you think he will play the role? I've seen a few Nick Cage movies and for me he seems like a rather serious playing actor, but who knows)

If they bring Nick Cage to the Dead by Daylight movie, how will he play the role? 6 votes

Funny and lighthearted
0%
Sarcastic and Serious (Like he's in the game now)
66%
Marc_go_soloSmoeember__lolpale_hispanic 4 votes
Sarcastic and Funny ("Take this role, they said. It'll be great, they said")
16%
DragonMasterDarren 1 vote
Complete over the top serious, like he's really trapped in it
16%
tippy2k2 1 vote
Not serious at all, it's just a dream afterall
0%

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    Sarcastic and Serious (Like he's in the game now)

I'd imagine he'd take it seriously as he's a great actor and goofing about would just feel off, as he would be making himself react to the horrors. I could imagine him making a quip or two, but ultimately I would guess he'd play it mostly straight.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,004
    Options
    Complete over the top serious, like he's really trapped in it

I want him to be completely serious, like it's the absolute role of a lifetime and he needs to put everything he can into it to get that sweet Oscar. He's a leader of men, giving an awe inspiring speech to inspire his fellow survivors to work together and make sure they ALL escape

Then mid-speech, he takes a hatchet to the forehead