Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[Patch 2.0.0] by Rush gens

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think we have not been long, but many Dead by Daylight players have complained about the same thing, the developers do not do anything about it ... it seems that it is now more usual to do a rush of generators to the killer in patch 2.0. 0, the games only last 5 minutes, it is very boring for the killer but it is very fun for the survivor.

This is about repairing generators only and not doing anything about the killer is sitting badly.
As a player with more hours of killers, it's a main thing that should change the game. The survivors only have as main objective "GENERATOR" because they focus on repair, while the killer pursues a survivor there are 3 people repairing full, and the game as I say lasts 4-5 minutes.

I hope that soon after patch 2.0.0 I change the game to better for killer and for the survivor.

PD: "Ruin" For? They repair with ruin, in addition players repair with active ruin, this is funny or use touch repair ... this is incredible.

Comments

• JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

U know this is a survivor side game

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

@JAZC_CR said:

I have tried to explain it in REDDIT and it is impossible to take criticism. It seems quite incredible to me that the survivors are killing this game.

• JAZC_CR
    edited June 2018

@Th3Nightmare said:

@JAZC_CR said:

I have tried to explain it in REDDIT and it is impossible to take criticism. It seems quite incredible to me that the survivors are killing this game.

always.... always the survivor crying for something they got nerfed very fast but when the killer crying for nerf something, never pass or pass in a few years

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Th3Nightmare said:

@JAZC_CR said:

There will always be killers that are stupid enough to play as killer. Even I do it most of the time :|

• JAZC_CR

@Master said:

@Th3Nightmare said:

@JAZC_CR said:

There will always be killers that are stupid enough to play as killer. Even I do it most of the time :|

That's because we want get REKT in rank 1 full SWF (i always eat full swf), so i just won angry feelings, the killer gameplay is so sad and poor but the survivor is so funny and ez

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@JAZC_CR said:

@Master said:

@Th3Nightmare said:

@JAZC_CR said:

That's because we want get REKT in rank 1 full SWF (i always eat full swf), so i just won angry feelings, the killer gameplay is so sad and poor but the survivor is so funny and ez

Nah I purposely stay in low ranks now, there is nothing to gain reaching rank 1.
    A normal team of soloplayers, picking a memebuild and having fun 3 hooking them

A SWF, flashlight morons or toxic twitch guys? Full tryhard mode and I will make them suffer as hard as possible that they try to bully low rank killers :wink:

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

People started rushing for one reason :

### around could actually be risky since you cannot run around in circles and press space at the last second to teleport anymore, which forces people to early drop pallets in a lot of situations and make them unconfortable if the round last for too long.

So people do what they were supposed to do since day 1 : repair gens, rather than ######### around and toy with the killer (and eventually die for the sake of dying just because they wanted to had fun)

It means we're getting closer to proper balance and survival rates. And yes, the gens are too fast atm, but at least now it's WAY MORE VISIBLE than it used to be, mostly because people are FORCED to do gens now.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Be aware that a lot of people who disagree with changing the current gens system are doing so because of fun factor. Just like it’s unfun for the killer to chase one survivor for 5 minutes, it’s unfun to sit on a generator for 5 minutes watching the killer chase another survivor.

From what I’m seeing on the forums a number of both killers and survivors are looking for an additional objective to help distract from the generators. Whatever the solution is, adding more time for the survivors to sit and stare at a generator, whether that be increasing repair time or number of generators to do, isn’t the answer.