why is there no quick play for players?

I have played dead by daylight for a good 30 hours now and im realizing a mistake. why does the game only have rank modes? its ridiculous how me with a character not even above lvl 25 can be against survivors or killers that are using three or four teachable perks. its extremely not fair and is not balanced what so ever. Why dont you have a quick play system based on hours played and not a pure rank system where when i play killers at rank 14 i don't run into ever perk that makes doing anything impossible. its not balanced what so ever and is so agitating ive debated uninstalling the game twice now.

Comments

• Erdbeermilch
    Erdbeermilch Member Posts: 34

I don't get the point with the teachable perks to be honest.
    You can inform yourself about the survivors and their teachable perks. So if you think you NEED a certain perk to play the game successfully you can choose that survivor, since they have their unique perks right at the start.

Other than that I agree that the matchmaking should consider the playtime of people when matching them together. I think the rank should be consider aswell as the playtime of the people. But that would probably lead to longer queue-times for all players.

We will see what changes will come in the future. I personally encourage you to continue playing the game and don't care about how has any teachable or not. You can win games even without any perks, especially on survivor side.

• Lol I remember my first days too. The game is tough, hitting skill checks wgilweondering where the killer is, not knowing the maps or having any taxtics, game seemed too hard. Hiwever, 6 months on and I am ranked 1 for both killer and survivor. Yes, matchmaking is a bit random down there in noobville, but once you get used to game mechanics and learn how to survive with a POS character, you will grow to like it
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited January 2019

@plainsaber said:
    I have played dead by daylight for a good 30 hours now and im realizing a mistake. why does the game only have rank modes? its ridiculous how me with a character not even above lvl 25 can be against survivors or killers that are using three or four teachable perks. its extremely not fair and is not balanced what so ever. Why dont you have a quick play system based on hours played and not a pure rank system where when i play killers at rank 14 i don't run into ever perk that makes doing anything impossible. its not balanced what so ever and is so agitating ive debated uninstalling the game twice now.

If they really implemented such a system, then you would never find a game because its really fast to rank up your characters.

But I would indeed support the idea of a casual mode (even with complete random matchmaking)