sprint burst and lithe are everywhere

Options
13»

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,382
    Options

Maybe at some point in a distant future and a very different game. Probably around the time we end up nerfing Grim Embrace.

Unless anything drastic changes, I sincerely doubt it. SB and Lithe aren't problems. You can play around them and they have strong but fair effects. Will a killer ever be happy to see an exhaustion perk? No. That's kind of the point. But the same could be said for survivors with any regression perk. Perks are there to make the game harder for the other side and as long as we don't go back to old DH pick rates (which was so bad it ended up defining the game), BHVR will remember that.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,665
    Options

Shame to see my favorite thread drop off the front page T_T

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,215
    Options

Sprint Burst and Lithe are still way better than the broken "original" MFT and it's perpetual speed boost.

• ironligma
    ironligma Member Posts: 119
    Options

Doesn't help that it's the meta slave chucky's most games now. I do find it frustrating when people run the second you enter the terror radius though.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,219
    Options

Without an Exhaustion perk, you're a very easy picking for the killer. They're necessary. And I'd rather face a thousand SB and Lithe gamers than to go back to DH or MFT being the strongest. This post is like complaining about the killer bringing slowdown.

• coco_shotz
    coco_shotz Member Posts: 249
    Options

Simple. Killers are hard tunneling survivors so survivors are hard tunneling gens with the 2 exhaustion perks that are left viable after several nerfs while self healing has also been nerfed extremely. I guess survivors should just sit somewhere and wait to be killed without chase then to make the killer mains happy

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

Is your Meg running? Well then you better go catch it.

I'll see myself out.