We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Very Important (Not Really) Question

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,764
edited December 2023 in Off-topic

Okay so Im trying to purchase some popcorn because Ive been really wanting some but also Im really poor and Im very conflicted on which ones I should buy.

Here are the options:

Option 1 ~ Pre-Popped Popcorn. I can buy it for dirt cheap and can buy in bulk as well, though it comes with the issue of tasting weird or a bit stale. 5 USD for a bag.

Option 2 ~ Microwaveable Popcorn. I have to cook it, it takes a bit better, weird, but still better, a box costs 10 USD but I only get 10 bags of Popcorn with it.

Option 3 ~ Stovetop Popcorn. I have to cook it manually, it tastes the best but I get way less than the rest, a bag of it costs 10 USD but I really dont get much Popcorn compared to the price.

For though who care about tax costs, it's 10% where I live, so the prices roughly translate to Option 1 being 5.5 while Option 2 and 3 are 11 USD.

If push comes to shove, I can always just, ya know, smother the popcorn in various seasonings, I have a lot of stuff for Popcorn that I can use, I have used it before, which is why I was considering Option 1, but Idk, I thought it would be nice to ask and hear other people's opinions on things.

Which should I buy?

Answers