Very Important (Not Really) Question

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,813
edited December 2023 in Off-topic

Okay so Im trying to purchase some popcorn because Ive been really wanting some but also Im really poor and Im very conflicted on which ones I should buy.

Here are the options:

Option 1 ~ Pre-Popped Popcorn. I can buy it for dirt cheap and can buy in bulk as well, though it comes with the issue of tasting weird or a bit stale. 5 USD for a bag.

Option 2 ~ Microwaveable Popcorn. I have to cook it, it takes a bit better, weird, but still better, a box costs 10 USD but I only get 10 bags of Popcorn with it.

Option 3 ~ Stovetop Popcorn. I have to cook it manually, it tastes the best but I get way less than the rest, a bag of it costs 10 USD but I really dont get much Popcorn compared to the price.

For though who care about tax costs, it's 10% where I live, so the prices roughly translate to Option 1 being 5.5 while Option 2 and 3 are 11 USD.

If push comes to shove, I can always just, ya know, smother the popcorn in various seasonings, I have a lot of stuff for Popcorn that I can use, I have used it before, which is why I was considering Option 1, but Idk, I thought it would be nice to ask and hear other people's opinions on things.

Which should I buy?

Answers