We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Disconnected from lobby after every match

Options
mystk4
mystk4 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi, I am being disconnected from my swf lobbies after every match. I will open the game and get into a lobby normally, but after the game ends I get reverted to the main menu screen with a “disconnected from host” message.

I am forced to close and reopen the game to get back into a lobby as invites do not come through after one match and I am unable to send invites. If I look at my friends list it says “in a match” for everyone and does not give me the option to send an invite.

This has been happening for 3 months and is not an internet issue or a game file issue, it’s making it really difficult to enjoy playing the game at all as I am restarting the game between every match.

Thank you for reading

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.