If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

deliverance perk as the last survivour

Options
justin0115
justin0115 Member Posts: 2

I have tried twice, where I had the deliverance perk activated. but where I was the last survivor standing, but because I was the last, I died instantly when I was hooked. not getting a chance to use the skill. (and this was my first time on the hook)

and in 1 of the cases, the killer didn't seem to know(or maybe knew that I would die by myself) and left me,
so if I had been able to use the skill. then I would have won. because I was close to the open exit,
and the killer ran in the other direction.

so it would be nice if this could change. to if someone has a perk and can use it to escape the hook, with the killer not realizing it. then that could give them a chance to win the game

this can also be helpful if 1 or more of your teammates leave the game. and you get 1 or 2 generators done, and can use the hatch to escape.

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

There is little point to this, because, if it was implemented, then what would be the point of the Killer leaving the hook? Even if you Deliverance'd your way out, the Killer would hit you down back again and hook you again. They will see that you are not dying instantly and think "Oh, this person has Deliverance, I will stay here".

• justin0115
    justin0115 Member Posts: 2
    Options

then just make it a button. so the last people got a choice. if they either want to die. maybe troll the killer to think they have deliverance. or in case they have it.

also, not all killers are smart. so they might not think about it until it is too late

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    edited January 2019
    Options

I have tried twice, where I had the deliverance perk activated. but where I was the last survivor standing, but because I was the last, I died instantly when I was hooked. not getting a chance to use the skill. (and this was my first time on the hook)

and in 1 of the cases, the killer didn't seem to know(or maybe knew that I would die by myself) and left me,
    so if I had been able to use the skill. then I would have won. because I was close to the open exit,
    and the killer ran in the other direction.

so it would be nice if this could change. to if someone has a perk and can use it to escape the hook, with the killer not realizing it. then that could give them a chance to win the game

this can also be helpful if 1 or more of your teammates leave the game. and you get 1 or 2 generators done, and can use the hatch to escape.

It should be that as long as you aren't in struggling you have the chance to get off the hook until you struggle then you can just die. But as @PigNRun said id just sit at the hook until you went into struggling
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I don''t understand why you think that a Killer leaving the area with how the game currently is would carry over to your proposed change because if this happened no Killer with a brain would leave the hook. You'd unhook yourself, be immediately downed and rehooked. Utterly useless.

• PigNRun
    Options

@justin0115 said:
    then just make it a button. so the last people got a choice. if they either want to die. maybe troll the killer to think they have deliverance. or in case they have it.

also, not all killers are smart. so they might not think about it until it is too late

What is the point of making the Killer think you have Deliverance as the last Survivor when you dont? That will yet again result in the same situation as you having Deliverance as the last Survivor that I mentioned above. You are dead, and the match is over. No need to lengthen the inevitable just because you want to waste the Killer's time.

• A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Options

This would only work against Freddy.
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    A_Crow said:

Eh noed+ put them as far away from exit as possible
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@A_Crow said:

:,)

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Isnt this a lore sub forum?
    Also no point (other than some bp)
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@Peanits or @MandyTalk can you please move this to survivors? I think the OP got it in the wrong section.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    There is little point to this, because, if it was implemented, then what would be the point of the Killer leaving the hook? Even if you Deliverance'd your way out, the Killer would hit you down back again and hook you again. They will see that you are not dying instantly and think "Oh, this person has Deliverance, I will stay here".

Y frames are a thing.

• PigNRun
    Options
    Chi said:

@PigNRun said:

Y frames are a thing.

Invincibility frames? You just wait 1 second to hit them and thats it.
  • AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,987
    Options

Perhaps a balancer should be added then, if you're the last survivor and the killer is within a 12/24/36 meter range, the killer will be momentarily blinded and stunned, allowing for the survivor to have one more chance at a getaway, and the perk takes 5/10/15 to charge. Closer they are in the range the longer the stuns, so if you're just at the edge, its a quick stun, wheras right next to them is a huge stun.