Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Survivor stranger thing perks

parilo
parilo Member Posts: 69
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

Trying explain as possible I can . This just happend those Nancy and Steve’s perks I haven’t upgraded now tier 3 I can’t upgrade at all they don’t show in bloodweb I tried two blooodwebs I have one tier 1 and 2 off them and they are last perks in that character one is feng min and yui kimura all I characters they are open can’t be upgraded and sorry for my English it’s not main language

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424

That's not a bug.

The Stranger Things perks are no longer common but have been made teachables again. In order to unlock these perks, you have to prestige Nancy and Steve just like you would any other survivor. If you already owned the perks, you can not upgrade them as long as the corresponding character is not at Prestige 1.

So, get Nancy and Steve to Prestige 1 each, then you can continue leveling up your other characters.

This discussion has been closed.