Name a perk each side that could be more fun/interesting

Options
UndeddJester
UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390
edited December 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Merry Christmas all!

There are loads of weaker perks that need buffs, but there are a few pretty decen/good perks that are good balance wise... just kinda boring and uninteractive.

Do you have any perks you think should be changed to be more interesting? Nerfing is not the intention, just altered to engage the players mind a little more? My choices would be thus:

Survivor:

Windows of Opportunity: I'd like to give it a small cooldown that triggers after a vault or pallet drop, even if it was only 10 seconds, just so your brain is actually engaged on what you saw prior to the drop/vault. I'd run this perk more often but I can't stop myself from just going into auto pilot.

Killer:

Coup De Grace: I'd prefer if this perk had 2 tokens per gen done yo a maximum of 2, just so you have a "use it or lose it" trade off. It'd make me want to go for riskier hits and have the chance of missing with it, cause I'd wanna ensure I get the value before the next gen pops. It's current iteration is pretty good, but when playing to maximum efficiency you tend to just hold it till when you need it, keeping survivors in the dark until the right time. Going ham with it and trying your luck, just seems like it'd be more fun to me as a killer, and as survivor you'd see it in effect early and have a chance to account for it.

Comments