We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Survivor Perk passive for vaulting

Options
Squippit
Squippit Member Posts: 88

Bound

*You have a spring in your step.*

Your running window vaults are always fast vaults.

You are always Exhausted.

Comments

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Options

This would make already far too prevalent near-infinite window loops even more ridiculous, and unironically make the Z-wall jokes almost unironic. The ability to always fast vault was actually an ability Survivors had earlier in the game; I had the miserable experience of playing that version of this game too. Even in the form of a perk, unlimited fast vaults like this should not be.

However, your inclusion of "You are always exhausted" gave me an idea; perhaps the ability to turn a medium vault into a fast vault could be tied to a 30/25/20 second Exhaustion cooldown?

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,144
    Options

I agree with the 2nd guy permanent fast vaults is an extremely powerful thing even in exchange for no exhaustion perks which frankly you won't need with a perk like this maybe a new exhaustion perk instead since its just too strong in the right hands.