Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Survivor and Killer spawns broken

Nyog
Nyog Member Posts: 33

This one is hard to prove because it's mostly anecdotal, but for the last 2 weeks almost every game on survivor I've had my entire team spawn next to me. Now I'm not complaining because I believe this is how survivors should spawn every game for balance reasons, but I know this is not an intended function unless survivor spawn logic was changed secretly.

What I do know for sure isn't intentional is how close the killers have been spawning. I've had plenty of games the last 2 weeks where all 5 players spawn in the same side of the map, leading to some pretty fast downs and hard to recover from games.

As you can see my UI isn't even loaded in yet, while 3 survivors are standing next to Nemesis. (We actually all spawned here but you can't see the fourth survivor)

This is the only example that I've managed to save as I recently switched my OS and didn't set up any clipping software.

Would appreciate if anyone else experiencing these issues lately could provide their anecdotal evidence as well.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Nyog
    Nyog Member Posts: 33

I'm also wondering if this is related to how gens have also been spawning really close to each other recently.