We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Survivors: Do you enjoy chases?

Options
Azrael_Mori
Azrael_Mori Member Posts: 1
edited January 1 in Polls

I've seen a lot of people say chases are where DBD shines best for the survivor side. Many comment agree, but I've seen others disagree and say they're boring or annoying. Let's settle it.

Survivors: Do you enjoy chases? 23 votes

I prefer chases, they're really fun.
30%
InsaneCoasterGuiltiiCorvusCorax86DepressedlegionjonifireSelfpreservatedFengMain61 7 votes
Not a fan of chases, let me help in other ways.
4%
Chiky 1 vote
It depends on who the killer is.
60%
Science_GuyGeneralVhalcyondays93EEPRaconteurminatorTheSingularityAstelporphyraBasementKinghotbabe95Alix_RedfieldallysoncamaraTommyDorkelsonCrusor 14 votes
I don't feel one way or the other about chases.
4%
Smoe 1 vote

Comments

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

I picked the first option but it wasn't your question...

I do not prefer them because I'm not good at them but I can enjoy a long chase with some loops and pallets smashed in the killer's face.

• Alix_Redfield
    Alix_Redfield Member Posts: 3
    Options
    It depends on who the killer is.

Chases are good, but they must create more objectives to make more fun, so I get a little tired of it and depends of the Killer

• Selfpreservated
    Selfpreservated Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    Options

What else would make this game fun?

sitting on a gen for 90 seconds (+ pain resonance + jolt + 30 seconds from deadlock) is not especially funny to do

but something I do enjoy other than chases is theory-crafting of new builds and strategys