We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Survivor Endearance park idea, Named Savior

Options
foxmaster
foxmaster Member Posts: 27
edited January 2 in Creations

After 3 unhooked safe Rescues , you Gain Endearance , and become the obsession or The killer can Read your aura Within a certain distance , works the same as mettle of man, but could both work together as a tank Support , Instead of a heal support, because healing can get boring

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 3,984
    Options

3 safe unhooks to be able to take one hit? That's a terrible cost/reward balance.

Basically seems like a proper survivor perk.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Can't we just rework Mettle of Man instead?

• foxmaster
    foxmaster Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2
    Options

Well after Unhooking a survivor , Killers usually hit you twice, Once before the unhook, And another in the back after the unhook , mettle of man Activates After the second hit when the survivor is off the hook , You have to unhook three survivors anyway , high MMR killers won't hit Body blockers , Like huntress She can just Tamahawk in front of you Hitting the injured survivor, I don't believe in second Chance perks like dead hard After you been hooked , They reward you for being bad At the game In my opinion, Also each perk you have Always times by 4 , Since there are 4 survivors

Savior Can activate after 3 unhooks Maybe the safety part shouldn't matter , I just want killers to stop hitting me in the back because it's so cheap , I understand is consider a trade but still its so weak, And low skill

Anyway I'm tired, Of behavior making unicorn perks , Then Later on just nurfing them anyway, Why not just make Perk's that solve problems?

Post edited by foxmaster on