When are killers getting base kit perks?

Options

Simple:

Survivors got Basekit BT/Guardian

Basekit Anti-Camp/Delivarance

Soon to be base kit Anti-3 gen

Killers still haven't received one of the most requested perks. With that being Corrupt

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 619
    edited January 3
    Options

I am not a fan of making something basekit, and Corrupt is one of them. I think the perk that can be basekit can be the perks like Shattered Hope and Deerstalker.

And you forgot FOV slider(shadowborn). And partial brutal strength and stbfl basekit from 6.1.0

• TheRealConsent
    TheRealConsent Member Posts: 189
    Options

Survivor basekit:

• Take an extra hit after an unhook (Fair, but if the unhooked person tries to bodyblock im going to tunnel his ass)
    • Unhook yourself after proxy camp (Fair)
    • Basekit Unbreakable was discussed

Killer basekit:

• You get to see more?

Comparing Shadowborn to literal game advantages (some deserved, some not) is unjust.

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 434
    edited January 3
    Options

While I don't support base kit perks for either side and I disagree with what they have implemented, this is a valid point. They have introduced counters to some extent for the more annoying ways a killer can play. Will they introduce counters for the more annoying ways survivors play? Hiding instead of working on gens or the counter, ignoring healing and just sitting on gens. As I've said I don't support base kit perks and I don't think these playstyles are a problem but it does seem fair if they are going to introduce counters on one side to do the same for the other. Anything else would be favoritism. Unlike a good portion of the community I don't believe the devs are killer or survivor sided, I think they are just disconnected from the actual way the game works.

Post edited by pigslittlepet on
  • Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,758
    Options

Killers still haven't received one of the most requested perks. With that being Corrupt

You do know that buffs are only given out when a class in this game is OVERALL performing poorly or an issue needs addressing?

Do you think Killers are overly performing bad against Survivors or there is an issue that needs to be addressed regarding Killers?

Those are the questions you need to ask and answer.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    edited January 3
    Options

Hiding instead of working on gens or the counter, ignoring healing and just sitting on gens.

What do you expect, when maps have less loops, healing got nerfed to be mostly useless -> gen rush and hidding are the only things left.

Without gen rush you can‘t really win!

Hiding the whole round is stupid, with that I agree, especially when they just sit in a corner.

Killers asked for this and then they still aren‘t happy with the outcome. Now you want to punish survivors for things, killers wanted themselves.

• Foempticol
    Foempticol Member Posts: 232
    Options

Killers are already strong enough, they don't need anything else

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 434
    Options

I agree that I don't think killers actually need these basekit additions but I can also see the counter argument. I understand the gen rush and why people do it. It's effecient. I feel it more than others since I play mostly m1 killers and the only gen control I run is the occasional deadlock and even with that I still don't think we need basekit corrupt. The killers just need to be willing to play scummier sometimes when the real gen rush hits. Kinda sucks but that's the way to counter it.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    edited January 3
    Options

I also dislike AFC on both sides. It was a challenge to save people, which was cool, when you saved someone. ATC made a lot of perks useless, that where ok before. I would want it to be a status effect for many perks, that have something to do with being hooked.

As killer you can‘t stay close anymore like in shack when someone is basement or with billy in undetectable.

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 359
    Options

basekit shadowborn any day now

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 318
    Options

Ask yourself, why BHVR gave survivors those basekit perks?