We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Chucky buff - which one would you find most useful?

Options
OrangeBear
OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,130

Chucky buff - which one would you find most useful? 13 votes

4.6m/s
7% 1 vote
Terror Radius decreased to 24m from 32m
15% 2 votes
Hidey-Ho cooldown duration decreased
76% 10 votes

Comments

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Because of his dash and hidey-ho the speed and TR are not issues here. I voted for the cooldown but are you just interested in the community's feedback or you think a buff is needed?

• tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 392
    Options

The default cooldown of less than 20 seconds is far too long for the strength of the ability, and considering the number of times the ability can be used before the entire gen is completed, one mistake is far too heavy a penalty compared to any other killer to play casually.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,317
    edited January 4
    Options

He doesn’t need a buff.

But hypothetically, if I had to just say which is the most impactful from those options, it would be making him 4.6. Since he has a smaller hitbox than other killers, he can loop more efficiently and it’d make him feel like he has the fastest walking speed of any killer even though it’s technically the same as most others.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    edited January 5
    Options

I want the 90 degree cap being removed.

It‘s just annoying if someone runs left to a tree and then turns right before the tree. I just can‘t hit them.

@OrangeBear maybe you could add that up there?

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

i h8 chucky so much but cooldown decrease