If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Spooky or Imposing

Options
Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689

When it comes to killers, which kinds of visual designs do you like more? Spooky killers like Spirit, Artist & Onryo, or Imposing killers like Nemesis, Oni and Pyramidhead?

Spooky or Imposing 24 votes

Spooky Killers
50%
GeneralVChikyKatsuhxPCorvusCorax86TheSingularityjonifireAstelporphyraBasementKingelipsxiconBafugabooSelfpreservated 12 votes
Imposing Killers
50%
HerInfernalMajestytenoresaxMarc_go_soloGuiltiismurf8765WowieOrangeBear09SHARKBOSSDepressedlegionFoxmarePilotBob654TommyDorkelson 12 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,851
    Options
    Imposing Killers

I prefer the brutes, but I have absolutely no problem with the spooky-looking Killers and would love some more too.

The imposing Killers just feel more full of character.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options

Prefer either the normal looking human killers like Trickster, Ghostface & Legion or supernatural killers like Dredge.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 977
    Options
    Imposing Killers

The Oni scares me the most second only to the Doctor. I can see how the Oni can be both spooky and imposing but he feels super imposing to me.

• Selfpreservated
    Selfpreservated Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Spooky Killers

I love that singularity and the blight are actually scary

if they made a life-action movie or short based on a recreation of the entity's games such as the trailers i'd definetly want a scary killer to be a part of it rather then an imposing killer.