Spooky or Imposing

Options
Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,693

When it comes to killers, which kinds of visual designs do you like more? Spooky killers like Spirit, Artist & Onryo, or Imposing killers like Nemesis, Oni and Pyramidhead?

Spooky or Imposing 25 votes

Spooky Killers
52%
GeneralVChikyKatsuhxPsolidestcross63CorvusCorax86TheSingularityjonifireAstelporphyraBasementKingelipsxiconBafugabooSelfpreservated 13 votes
Imposing Killers
48%
HerInfernalMajestytenoresaxMarc_go_soloGuiltiismurf8765WowieOrangeBear09SHARKBOSSDepressedlegionFoxmarePilotBob654TommyDorkelson 12 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,879
    Options
    Imposing Killers

I prefer the brutes, but I have absolutely no problem with the spooky-looking Killers and would love some more too.

The imposing Killers just feel more full of character.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,512
    Options

Prefer either the normal looking human killers like Trickster, Ghostface & Legion or supernatural killers like Dredge.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,074
    Options
    Imposing Killers

The Oni scares me the most second only to the Doctor. I can see how the Oni can be both spooky and imposing but he feels super imposing to me.

• Selfpreservated
    Selfpreservated Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Spooky Killers

I love that singularity and the blight are actually scary

if they made a life-action movie or short based on a recreation of the entity's games such as the trailers i'd definetly want a scary killer to be a part of it rather then an imposing killer.