The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The things that make me still hate the game

While I enjoy the gameplay, I very much hate the game itself for things that still haven't been fixed or dealt with.

• When I'm using my 360 controllers to run or walk my character twitches whenever I move left or right. Going straight works fine and I know it isn't my controller as any other game works perfectly fine. My friend also has this issue and it's been ages since it has been fixed. Surely, I can't be the only one

* Whilst holding LB to stay in run mode, I pause or move on the spot of one side of the pallet and when I want to pull the pallet down the game switches between healing or pallet even though I am slightly moving.

* Dead Hard still has the delay from day one. There's either delay from my input when using the controller or the game itself. As soon as I press the button to use Dead Hard I see the icon pop up but I'm somehow caught by the killer weapon. This mostly happens if I'm really close to the killer which should be the case when I see my Dead Hard activate.

*Turning your flashlight on while the loading screen is about to end drains your flashlight.

*Connection indicator is unreliable. Me and my friend play the game quite a bit and when we join a game with green ping it doesn't turn out to be once we're ingame. It feels like yellow ping that's in the area of 180 to 190

*Character models or my meg look terrible whenever performing actions. Their body parts look bent.