We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The dead by daylight server

Options
AshXIII
AshXIII Member Posts: 1
edited January 9 in Off-topic

This is a question for BHVR staff and others on their partnered server on discord, I have to ask what are your thoughts on the discord server having severe mod abuse issues (I’m aware you gave back the server to the community however it’s a bad look as they still claim to be the official server of dbd) with the fact that the server is 13+ for an 18+ game along side the accusations of the staff and crew of that server being pedos and grooming the 13+ year olds that join the server ? There is mass censorship of it within the server and people who ever mention it are banned so i’m curious to your thoughts ? Is there no possibility of Bhvr retaking over the server or increasing their own moderation on the staff that currently exists as they are representing dbd.

Answers

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,271
    Options

The discord is run by the community, if you have issues with them please contact their staff.

This discussion has been closed.