Unhooked myself on 2nd hook

Options
DontDMMeBro
DontDMMeBro Member Posts: 1
edited January 10 in Bug Reporting

I play on Xbox, I played as Haddie Kaur, the killer was Ghostface., I believe map was Red Forest. (It just happened so i stopped playing in order to write this report. )

I run boil over, headon, unbreakable, flip flop. I used vigos salty lips for luck so I could try to unhook myself if I got hooked.

Ghostface hooked my friend, I saved him, ghostface hooked me, I got myself off the hook with 2nd try.

Here lies the problem,, ghostface tunneled me as he did my friend,, hooked me AGAIN (2ND HOOK), It prompted me to try to get myself off the hook during struggle, which was weird, but I got myself off the hook during struggle, first try. The bar below was fully yellow.

Im unsure why it gave me a 2nd chance to get off hook during struggle,, so I figured I'd report it.

I've never had this happened, I checked all of survivors and killers perks and nothing hook related. I didn't have time to get a picture or video as I was dying.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 342
    Options

There is a new anti face camping mechanism where if the killer is close to a hooked survivor when no other survivor is near by you can unhook yourself once the bar ia full even on 2nd hook. This is most likely what happened to you.