Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I got banned for nothing, can u guys answer me a question?

Options
smokevlr
smokevlr Member Posts: 2
edited January 11 in Ask the Community

Hey guys, I need some help. My english may be bad because I'm brazilian but I'll try to explain. I got banned from DBD on steam when I tried to merge my Steam DBD with my Epic Games DBD, I forgot that a time ago I got viruses on my computer and they entered in all of my emails and accounts, so, I got banned from Epic Games Dead by Daylight, and then when I tried to connect the DBD from Epic Games I got a message that it came failed and I got banned on Steam's dbd with the reason: Unsportsmanlike conduct, can someone tell me if I behaviour could unban me in that case or smth?

Answers

This discussion has been closed.