We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Remove noise from the dredge

Atom7k
Atom7k Member Posts: 269
edited January 11 in Feedback and Suggestions

I dont even know why the dredge has it in first place.

I mean a lullaby? Fine. Directional audio almost as big as the terror radius????

Are you kidding? What is the point of having no terrorradius in nightfall when the noise sells you out 24/7???

It should be dead silence in nightfall and has no directional audio in daylight.

The dredge is not a weak killer but it is building up frustration. Once you play against pt 100 players and squads its just tiring.

I love dredge but I will drop her for now as it is just not fun anymore

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 345

I don't know about dead silence, it'd be kind of unfair if even a pro survivor has zero tell that the killer is right on top of them without line of sight. But less sound would certainly be nice, it's crazy that undetectable Dredge has almost no benefit over a full terror radius.

• Atom7k
    Atom7k Member Posts: 269

I agree. I think some reduced noise and maybe not being that directional anymore would be nice. I think it's pretty unfair to have a killer with a gps tag on his head because someone baught a 1k gaming headset. Like how am i suppose to mindgame if they have wallhacks with ears?

• Dark_Vorahk1
    Dark_Vorahk1 Member Posts: 34

Undetectable just limits mindgames by hiding red stain as well as his aura. The directional audio is not any different from a chase with terror radius. It's just to give him an extra slip in Nightfall where Dredge can potentially capitalize on locker hopping mid chase. Sure, it limits the use of Undetectable perks on them, but when it's built into basekit for 60-80 seconds, becoming a truly stealthy killer would make them wildly unpopular to face.