My Positive Experience with Dead by Daylight

Options
GhostSlasher
GhostSlasher Member Posts: 21
edited January 15 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello everyone!

My name is Anderson, I'm from Brazil and I would like to share with you my journey with the game , which has been an incredibly positive experience for me.

Some time ago, I had stopped playing, but thanks to my boyfriend, who encouraged me to return, I not only rediscovered my love for the game but also started to enjoy it even more. Nowadays, we play together most of the time, as a duo, and we get along great. It's amazing how the game has brought us even closer and become an important part of our relationship. I play on the Windows Store version, Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck, and PS5.

In addition, DbD has become something very special in my life. It's not just a game that my boyfriend and I enjoy together, but also a way to meet incredible people. I've made friendships both playing as a killer and as a survivor, which has been a very enriching experience.

Speaking of the future, I have big ambitions: I want to be a relevant streamer one day. So far, I've managed to become an affiliate on Twitch (twitch.tv/luffyinthefog), which is already a big step for me. My goal is to grow my audience and be an example for new players, encouraging them to take an interest in the game.

Cheers and see you in the fog!

My passion (my physical copies of Nintendo Switch and PS5 - Nightmare Edition and Special are missing kkk I've forget them)

Comments

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,277
    Options

No way, something positive on this forum. Glad to read this!

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,640
    Options

Positivity? On the forum?