PS4 . No network connection

Options
Criselith
Criselith Member Posts: 7
edited January 16 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PS4

Yesterday i played almost all day in dbd as a survivor doing the compendium. Then I decided to play as a maniac, because there was a 100% increase in blood points. When I completed the next challenge, I went to the compendium to collect the blood point reward and change the challenge. I started to click on the completed challenge, but it was highlighted as completed and nothing were happened, no reward was given. Then, a little later, a notification appeared that an error had occurred. I exited to the main menu and went back to the compendium and clicked a few times on the completed task, but the reward didn't appear and it was still highlighted as completed. After that, a notification appeared that I cannot join the party because it no longer exists. I closed the game and went back into the dbd. After that, the message No network connection appeared and I was no longer allowed to play because anything I was doing it was unsuccesful.

I went to read the dbd forum and thought to write a bug report about that "No network connection", but the forum has a whole bunch of reports with exactly this problem.

There in the forum it was recommended to close the game, restart the router and the game, restart the console - all this did not help me, because the Internet did not disappear anywhere and I have a static IP, so restarting the router would hardly solve the problem. I was unable to launch the game again that day. This morning the game starts like nothing happened.

I wonder when this issue will be fixed in the game?

- - - - - -

Actually here is not really important to fulfill the steps to reproduce because I see no key events and how to lure out the bug.

Step 1 : Play the game

Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Finish the match

Step 4 : Complete the challenge

Step 5 : Get the unknown error

Step 6 : Get the party connection error

Step 7 : Go to main menu where the logo and press x to play

Step 8 : Get the network connection error:

"No network connection

In order to access this content, a network connection is required".

Additional information

• Character played: the Plague.
  • Perks played: mindbreaker, spies from the shadows, overcharge, thanatophobia.
  • Challenge played: Ailing annihilator. Down 3 survivors affected by a status effect that you inflicted.
  • Frequency of the issue: Rare

Post edited by Criselith on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments