Ace's new cosmetic has a big problem...

Options

I love the cosmetic's design. It's flashy, quirky and oozes with Ace's style. I am really glad about it coming to the store! :D

However! There is 1 thing that is unacceptable. I think that this screenshot demonstrates it perfectly. Why is Ace so flat in this cosmetic? Very, very unnaturally flat. I am not trying to troll, at all. I am speaking about what matters to me as a player and as a cosmetic purchaser.

You have shown with Thalita that you do not shy away from emphasizing certain things. And that's good. People do appreciate it. As a men enjoyer, I'm speaking to you about the same thing. I'm not saying Ace should be like Thalita. But this cosmetic makes it look like he's had his behind surgically removed. Compare this to his "God of Wine" cosmetic, where he looks natural and believable.

Once again, I am not trying to troll or anything. This is a genuine feedback, and I am trying to post it as respectfully as I can, even though it's a tricky subject. Please don't do this to us who enjoy playing male characters. While it's not the only feature that matters to us, it does matters, and it feels extremely unnatural with this cosmetic currently.

Again, not trying to bash on the creator of the oufit, I love the outfit, it suits Ace really well. Just that one thing, please fix it. It looks very, very unnatural.

I genuinely hope you understood that is a real feedback and it matters. Thank you for reading <3

Comments

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,047
    edited January 16
    Options

I did just a bit of photoshopping, and you can see how much more natural he looks already.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,047
    edited January 17
    Options

I've seen some streamers use the pants, and.... it looks so bad 😭

Please do my boy justice, he didn't deserve this. :(

Or at least allow the use of mods, so we can fix the models ourself and use it in the game. (although you fixing the models is a better, long term solution)