Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Game wont launch

Options

Everytime I go to play DBD on Steam I get a no network connection error, I play on ethernet and have tried to play without and with it, I've tried every fix I can find online along with some of my own ideas. No matter what I try it doesn't launch, but I've tried playing on the same account on Epic and Xbox and it works just fine and doesn't give a single error, though I don't have any of my stuff since there isn't cross-progression. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've also tried merging my Steam and Epic which doesn't work either because I get an error when attempting to merge my Steam. I've also tried contacting support multiple times while asking different questions and wording things differently, with no response at all.