We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Adding Ranked as Game-Mode into the game.

I thought quite some time about this but I think this is overall a pretty solid idea.

A lot of games have casual and ranked modes. This would prevent a lot of frustration in the game.

There are players (killers and survivors/swf) that play this gamed like being in a tournament. This leads to frustration on both sides as killers who just wanted to play some casual fun games are being gen-rushed, body-blocked and get hit by every pallet on the map while survivors experience the standard hardcore tunnel killer who wants 1 survivor out of the game as quickly as possible.

Both parties bring heavy meta builds, add-ons or items. So I think there should be a space where they can clutch and gain another ingame rank. This ingame rank is similar to mmr but get's displayed on the character like the level does.

Of course there will still be toxic/sweaty people who want to mess with casual gamers but I think there is nothing worse then wanting to play casual and facing tournament conditions.

Adding this game-mode would probably take a lot of frustration and stress out of the average dbd experience.

Unranked should still rely on the ingame mmr system but with softened conditions so lobbys get more random.

Comments

• BasementKing
    BasementKing Member Posts: 46

Seriously, what’s wrong with these people, they even play in PTB as if their lives depended on this match.