Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What is the smallest map in the game?

Options
Boons123
Boons123 Member Posts: 695

If you want to mention 3 of them, you are free

Answers

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 616
    edited January 19
    Options

Treatment Theatre, Midwich, Coal Tower version 1.

Post edited by Astel on
  • Beano744
    Beano744 Member Posts: 74
    Options

I would say Midwich and The Game definitely, and I would probably say Treatment Theatre for the third one. Probably the 3 smallest maps if I were to guess.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,940
    edited January 26
    Options

Is Lery's really that small? I swear it takes a while to get across it, feels a lot larger compared to other maps.

I would say Midwich and both RPD wings are the smallest maps in the game. RPD feels larger because of all the hallways it has, yet it feels very minimal at the same time (not that it should be larger because god help me). I think the wiki has actual map scalings so that'll probably prove me wrong.