Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

EXECUTIONER. GAME BREAKING BUG. CAN’T USE POWER

SchmittyKat
SchmittyKat Member Posts: 25

So I wish I could help you more with this but unfortunately I have no idea what is causing this game breaking bug. This bug does not happen every match but it happens about half of my matches. The game will be going normal and as soon as I try to use my trailer of tournament And start using my power. The game freezes until I stop trying to use my power. I only get about one frame every 30 seconds. Every time I try to use my power. It is game breaking and I cannot play my killer man because because every time someone reports it But behavior closes the report as solved when the issue is still very much there. Behavior why are you denying this game breaking bug exists? I love playing executioner. I like playing other killers, sometimes, but what I really want is to play my name without the entire match being thrown, because I have no power . I was streaming when it happened the other day, but I cannot find the game in my three or four hour stream. Please just believe me. I am on Xbox and I only use discordance and aura reading perks with the two best range add-ons. Please behavior please fix my favorite killer , I have quit streaming killer because of this. Please please please do not deny that this happens anymore. I’m going to continue playing executioner so I can hopefully get footage of this horrible glitching that happens whenever I use my power as executioner.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review