We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Match crashes mid game and locks matchmaking

Options
xX254Vapor254Xx2
xX254Vapor254Xx2 Member Posts: 1
edited January 19 in Bug Reporting

I have been playing dbd for years now and have never experienced an issue like this before. This happens after every other match or so I play killer or survivor. I will be mid match and out of nowhere everything freezes and I get sent back to the Home Screen. But not just that I will get locked out because it thinks I left the match intentionally when I didn’t even go to the settings tab during the match. I have no idea if this is happening to anyone else or if it is just me. I am playing on PS5. My internet is great because this has never happened before. If this could please be resolved as quickly as possible I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

Post edited by Rizzo on
0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be a technical issue, if you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/ask-a-question) since we do not offer technical support on this platform.

This discussion has been closed.