Singularity Feels Awful Without Soma Photo - Please Make It Base Kit

As a P100 Singularity Main I have been saying this for a while, but as of right now Singularity feels horrible without his Purple add on that gives him 5% speed during Overclocked mode. If you teleport to a survivor without this add on you basically lose distance if you were already close to them so Overclocked mode will be useless.

I don't feel it as much since I have a lot of the add ons, but it feels awful when I don't run it, and it feels awful for newer players to the killer. He's already hard enough with it.

I think a small buff to have people feel better when playing him would be to make this base kit and then change the add on to do something else entirely!

Comments

• _Onyx_
    _Onyx_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 348

Singularity is the worst killer in the game, mechanically. His time required to master is nowhere near the reward for being good with him.

If they were gonna do anything to him, it would be to do something like what they did to Skull Merchant, where the rework to her power just saw them swap what she excels at but kept the formula for her the exact same. Before, she was great at defending gens but also a jack of all trades at everything else. Now she excels in chase but is a jack of all trades with everything else.

However, I have barely any time in Singularity, so I guess I'd leave changes to a main like yourself. I just think making an Add-On base kit isn't ever really what should happen.

If they were to keep his formula the same, but rework him, what do you think would be ideal?

• CammyChameleon
    CammyChameleon Member Posts: 250

I think the biggest thing is the speed form the addon. When I first played him and saw the little overclocked green lines on the side, I thought it meant I DID have speed when teleporting and I was like oh this makes his Overclocked mode actually good. I was more suprised when I found it was locked behind and add on, seeming as when he teleports he plays a wake up animation that slows him (sort of like Wraith when he unclocks) But it's wraith without the SPEED after uncloacking. So he just gets slowed behind them if he doesn't have that add on you know.

I just feel like it should've been that way from the start just like wraith if you are going to have a slow wake up animation.

• _Onyx_
    _Onyx_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 348

If that's the intent, wouldn't making his reappearance speed faster solve that? Coz then the add-on would still function as is and be indirectly buffed as a result 🤔

• Omm
    Omm Member Posts: 8

Hello fellow Singularity main! We are few! I have spent the past 2 weeks solidly trying to get better at this killer and it’s starting to click It is insanely fun!

I could not agree with your suggestion more. Yes, PLEASE make this Addon basekit. In fact, just yesterday I posted that I thought the tuning of this drop rate was broken because I spent 1.1M BPs and got 0 of them! I eventually got 2 the entire day. It’s ridiculous how necessary this is to make those Slipstreams viable, especially in close quarters!

This killer is so map dependent and this addon helps me at least somewhat compete.