Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pyramid Head trails of torment lag (Nintendo Switch)

Hämppis
Hämppis Member Posts: 1

Hello, for the past two months I've noticed a bug with Pyramid Head where using trails of torment causes the game to start lagging very badly. Frames drop to the point where aiming is impossible and sometimes the sound of using trails of torment keeps going even after I let go of the button. This happens at least in half of the matches, and the maps I've noticed it happens more often is Autohaven Wreckers and Yamaoka Estate. The lag stops immediately after I let go of M2 and starts when I use it again.

The perks I use are Deadlock, Corrupt Intervention, No Way Out and Discordance. For addons I use Wax doll and Black strap.

Hopefully this was in depth enough. If more details are needed I'll try to answer them best I can.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Hensen2100
    Hensen2100 Member Posts: 339

This same bug was closed as a "technical issue" but I am also getting massive intermittent frame drops as Pyramid Head only, especially when playing McMillian maps, and especially on shelter woods, when placing the sword in the ground. Have no frame drops when not using the power or on any other killers