We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Disconnected from match when playing as killer and winning

Options
phaneron
phaneron Member Posts: 2
edited January 22 in Bug Reporting

This has happened a few times, but it has just happened my last match , I currently have a 30 min disconnect timer when i never disconnected . Youll be dominating a match as killer vs the survivors, then when your cleaning up the match disconnects you and give you the killer the penalty . I think somehow the survivors can disconnect the killer from the match if they are winning and force the killer to take the penalty . I doubt its my internet as I have very fast internet and a good pc. I would appreaciate this being looked at . IK others have faced this same proble . Thank you, and god bless.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.