Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Plague delay time between projectile vomit and profane censer strike is too long.

francis1
francis1 Member Posts: 49

Plague Profane Censer Strike - Calling for Faster Profane Censer Strikes!

I've got to say, playing as Plague in Dead by Daylight is a total blast, but there's this one thing that's been bugging me and it bugs me a lot- that pesky delay between spewing projectile vomit and swinging that Profane Censer! It's like waiting and eternity for the perfect moment, but by the time I strike, those survivors have already dashed away!

I'm all about the intense action, and I'd love it if the devs could shave off a bit of that response time. Imagine the thrill of nailing those hits more smoothly and efficiently. It'd elevate the Plague's gameplay to a whole new level of excitement, keeping us die-hard fans on the edge of our seats. Here's hoping for some tweaks that'll make Plague an even more formidable killer in the fog! 🎮🔪

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.