Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can a dev answer this: Do Petrified Oak offerings stack?

Options
jayoshi
jayoshi Member Posts: 287

I always thought they did and when I try to google this answer, I get reddit results where people say they do and a few saying they don't. The reason I ask is because in a video posted by a fog whisperer (SpookyLoopz) said that they don't stack. That survivors only need to bring one. I'm hoping to get someone from BHVR to confirm if they do or not.

Best Answer

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Answer ✓
    Options

both purple oak and purple mist bottle guarantee you the max effect, but the wording of stacking isn't explained in the game so it's always misunderstood by everyone.

They stack with the opposite types of the same effect, like you can increase/decrease the effect in one offering screen. The lower rarity ones will give you the lesser effect, but can cumulate with other low rarity offerings until they reach the maximum effect of the purple offering. It's a simple math, but yeah, the wording on the offerings should be more clear

Answers