Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I really hope Until Dawn is one of the licenses we get this year

As an OG fan of the game itself back in 2015, as well as seeing a resurgence in the fandom with the film announcement, I have dreamed of having Until Dawn in DBD for years now. Behavior is already good pals with Supermassive Games now with the Frank Stone game being worked on, so I'd imagine it wouldn't be terribly difficult to try and get everything.

I can see it now. Somewhere in Blackwood Pines as the map. I'm sure people would say the lodge is way too similar to Ormond - which it kind of is. Sort of a funny coincidence that both core locations are lodges on a snowy mountain in Canada. But, I think an incision of the mines in a map, or even having the map be the sanatorium, with half the map inside and half outside would be cool.

Obviously, I think It'd be a double survivor chapter, Sam filling the female side and Mike on the male side respectively. They've both got good cosmetic potential, as well as all the legendaries. Emily, Josh, Jessica, Chris, Ashley, Matt... I could even see Beth as well as Jack, The Flamethrower Guy.

The killer we'd know as The Wendigo, with the core skin being Hannah and some cosmetics could be one of the miners and even the Makkipitew that Jack is hunting in the prologue.

I've had many more thoughts and Ideas since it has been my dream for like, years now haha, but I can't help it! I think it'd be so so fun.

Comments

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845
    edited January 22

Problem is that everything except The Dark Picture's Anthology is owned by other companies, Until Dawn is owned by Sony, The Quarry is owned by 2K & The Casting of Frank Stone is owned by BHVR, Supermassive just developed those games for the mentioned companies.

As far as Until Dawn goes, knowing Sony and how they love having stuff exclusive for the playstation and other kinds of things that gives them some kind of advantage, i wouldn't count on it making it into dbd anytime soon.

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 406

But can we get the monkey from outbreak?