I beg u pls remove the alien chapter from the game

Options
i_dont_care223
i_dont_care223 Member Posts: 121
edited January 24 in General Discussions

one serious question how did u guys manage to make the most iconic license of dbd into this absolute garbage let me start with xeno they are the worst killer to play as and against literally just a nemesis clone the turrets are also absolute useless and the fact that they can be permanently in crawler mode is so boring and unfun

Ellen is the most boring survivor in the game with boring perks and the alternateive unlicensed version looks weird

now to the map....######### is this i literally wanna dc everytime i load in no matter if im playing killer or surv this map is absolute garbage awful loops, digusting atmosphere and way too big

my most hated chapter used to be Project W but the Alien Chapter is by far the worst thing u guys ever released i had more fun playing twins on release day and thats saying something either u rework the entire chapter or u delete it cause this whole thing is a mess

i was and still am convinced that the chucky chapter was an apology from u guys for releasing an awful chapter like Alien

Comments