If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Adrenaline Vial changes

Options

Now admittedly, Adrenaline Vial was pretty bad on the PTB. You got 2 extra rushes but your turn rate was much more limited than normal. Without the 10% speed and faster cooldown, it wasn’t really worth using.

The turn rate penalty allowed this addon to be an alternate playstyle type of thing (with the old version). The hits you could go for were more limited, but it buffed the other parts of your power in return.

Given that and given that the PTB version was weak, I’m fine with it being buffed. What I dislike, though, is how it was buffed. Now, instead of limiting your turn rate in exchange for multiple improvements to your power, it just gives you multiple improvements to your power (on an already S tier killer) with no downside at all.

How is this fair for just 1 addon slot?

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited January 25
    Options

BHVR is trying to nerf Blight challange: Imposible.

We all focused on how Sadako butchered by them but it's not only terrible change with upcoming patch.

Adrenaline Vial is busted and new problematic add-on.

Alan Wake perks are terrible bad.

I was hoping to play Billy and Sadako but now, i will just stay away from this game even more. Because balance changes is really amazes me.

They are giving busted add-on to S tier killer while nerfing weak killer to ground. I don't understand any reason of this.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

I already started playing less, because I can‘t understand all those terrible „balance changes“!

At least they should stop doing ptbs, when they don‘t read/ listen to the feedback.

I was very active in the feedback of Sadako and most people asked for buffs not nerfs there!

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

Yea I agree the Sadako nerfs seem unnecessary. If anything the condemn cooldown would’ve made more sense with the current iteration of her power but not the new one.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,645
    edited January 26
    Options

they nerfed c33 and iri tag which were major problematic add-on's. adrenaline vial is fairely balanced imo. blight is still strong but he's no longer overpowered strong in add-on department. they did a decent job on blight. His add-on are nerfed but they're not useless. Just decent/good.

• Skitten56
    Skitten56 Member Posts: 309
    Options

Agreed. Blight is the 2nd best killer in the game. They don't need multiple very strong add-on on top of all that. I hate to say it but perhaps they could consider nerfing their basekit a bit if they can't fix the add-on situation and make it balanced. I'm not a Blight main though so its hard for me to take a firm position on this matter or how to best solve it. Everyone can see that they don't need strong add-ons though.

I really hope they will consider buffing Alan Wakes Boon perk. It is just such a lost opportunity. It is already hard to justify boons due to the set up time and limited range. Weak boons make this even worse and more pointless. If they gave it some survivor aura reading or an increase to boon range, it would be a lot better. At the very least have the Blessing speed increase be always active and just not when a boon is active; how often to survivors move boons around. Its just so weak.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

I wanted Illumination to show exit gate auras since it’d give it a niche in endgame (at which time the gen auras are obsolete) and I also have a very bad habit of forgetting where the gates are as survivor, lol. I do think the perk has a use as it is currently, but it definitely could’ve been a little better.

Adrenaline Vial was almost in a good spot, if they had added back the 5% speed like they did but kept the turn rate penalty it would’ve been fine. Instead it went from being bad, to OP, to bad again (on the PTB), and now back to OP again.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited January 26
    Options

I disagree. His irri add-ons are fine. Ring is good but not busted. But Adrenaline is def gonna be problematic. It has so much positive effects and they just removed only negative effect which was makes this add-on balanced.